ADS 468x60

Thursday 24 March 2011

Your Highness Red Band Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Everything I've seen of Your Highness so far I've liked. In fact I'd go as far as to say I've loved and this new red band trailer just re-enforces that.

I think Danny McBride is a comic genius, actually I think I also mentioned that in the last post about this film, so I'm doubly sure he is. If you haven't seen any of his stuff check it out immediately, fool.

This is due out next month and I can't wait to get round to watching it, I think it's going to be a riot. That being said I do tend to over hype films (see the upcoming Sucker Punch) so lets try and calm down a bit. Right...

Who am I kidding, this looks fucking ace! Now sit down, shut up and watch the trailer.

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=us&from=sp&fg=shareEmbed&vid=741da3f6-e99d-421b-b537-bdbf45a87a9c&src=FLCP:sharebar:embed" target="_new" title="Exclusive: 'Your Highness' Trailer (Mature Audiences)">Video: Exclusive: 'Your Highness' Trailer (Mature Audiences)</a>
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment