ADS 468x60

Thursday 24 March 2011

Mr Popper's Penguins Teaser Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Good lord, I'm really not sure what I've just watched but I didn't like one bit of it. It's a shame but I think I'm slowly starting to hate Jim Carrey.

Maybe its the constant Liar Liar reruns on ITV2 or maybe its the gurning but either way I'm just losing patience in what he delivers these days.

Mr Poppers Penguins is about a smart, selfish city executive who receives two penguins through the post and.... Christ why I am even typing this, you know for a fact that he'll learn some valuable life lessons, come to love and get closer to his family through the mysterious penguins yada yada yada.

Jim Carrey is both a talented comedic and dramatic actor evidenced in Eternal Sunshine, Man On The Moon,   The Truman Show and Dumb and Dumber. So why does he choose these stale, same old story projects? It's been rumoured that he's difficult to work with but surely during this stage of his career he should be flexing his acting muscles a little more?

Take a look at the most predictable, clone of a trailer below and vomit at the sickly sweet end dance sequence.

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Dave The Boy said...

I refuse to watch this and agree with you wholeheartedly.

How can someone who was so awesome in The Truman Show end up agreeing to such shit?

Bad times.

Post a Comment