ADS 468x60

Friday 4 February 2011

The Inbetweeners Movie

www.tips-fb.com
Well I suppose it was only a matter of time but its finally been announced that The Inbetweeners movie has officially started shooting.

All the gang have returned and from what they've been allowed to say, the plot is centred around a lads holiday to Malia.
I do like The Inbetweeners but a film outing could be a stretch for them, TV series don't usually transcend to the big screen that well but there's scope for the characters to grow into.

What are you thoughts on this, good or bad idea?
Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Jon said...

I love the first two series, but i thought the 3rd kept taking the characters too far from their usual behaviour, like Will eating a plant for instance. I can only assume they'll do even more with this movie, even Will agreeing to go on a boozy lads holiday seems "out of character" to me.

Post a Comment