ADS 468x60

Thursday 17 March 2011

The Bean And Mitchell Return To Silent Hill

www.tips-fb.com
As production continues to roll forward on the new Silent Hill movie news has sprung up stating that Radha Mitchell and Sean Bean will return in their original roles. Sweet!

Don't believe me? Well shame on you because we have proof in the form of a new picture released by the studio. Okay so it doesn't show The Bean but that's definitely Radha Mitchell there.

As I mentioned before I'm a big fan of the original film, it stayed true to the game as well as being engaging and a great cinematic presence so news that the original stars are returning is music to my ears.

I'm still refusing to acknowledge the 3D element of the thing as doesn't exist does it. Does it! Sorry, here's the pic.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment