ADS 468x60

Thursday 17 March 2011

Larry Crowne Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Tom Hanks is an amazing actor. Fact. So I was excited when I found that a new trailer was online showcasing his fantastic comedic acting and directing talents in Larry Crowne. And the results? Well.

It all looks just a little too, how can I put this, well errmmm 'nice'. It's a tale of an everyman (Larry Crowne - Tom Hanks) losing his job due to having no education.
To prove everyone wrong he enrols at college and comes up against tutor Julia Roberts, a teacher who has lost faith in teaching and borderline alcoholic. I give you one guess where this ends up.

I'll leave judgement up to you my good readers but just so you know, even though I think Hanks is an incredible talent, I think this is way below him and he can do alot better.

Anyway take a look and let me know what you think, formulaic, sentimental nonsense, or genuinely touching and moving comedy.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment