ADS 468x60

Friday 25 February 2011

The Hangover 2 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
The Wolfpack are back. To those that saw the first hangover movie, and the box office figures show that's an awful lot of you, that phrase will mean alot.

Yup the boys are back, but the teaser doesn't really give anything away. In fact it doesn't give anything away. Teasers are supposed to wet the appetite, but this just shows them, well, walking.

I thought the original was ok, I didn't think it was anything special, but for some reason it became almost an instant classic. I'm still puzzled by its popularity but I'm not surprised a sequel made its way due to the financial success of the first.

I expect another standard comedy movie and for what its worth you can view the teaser below, but don't expect much.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="600" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VNrONJG8lkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment