ADS 468x60

Tuesday 6 September 2011

American Reunion Teaser Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Although the trailer doesn't actually show any footage from the film, or even any footage at all, I still think this is a really good little trailer for a film I initially wasn't interested in.

What basically amounts to a montage of camera booth shots we get a look at our old friends from the first few American Pie films. You know what, this worked for me.

The whole gang has returned and it was slightly nostalgic to see them all together. I remember seeing the first film and thinking that it was genius, the second very good and the third, well, just ok.

I'd dismissed this fourth entry but the trailer has got me interested now. It's going to see if they can continue to garner interest once we get a look at some of the footage.

Trailer below

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment