ADS 468x60

Thursday 6 October 2011

New Tintin Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I've been openly sceptical about the upcoming Tintin movie. For me the motion capture didn't seem realistic enough and it all felt just a little too fake.

Well, the latest trailer has landed and this is much more like it. Fluid and exhilarating, this is the trailer I've been waiting for.

There looks to be a high level of adventure present and I do now get an association with the Tintin books so all now appears to be well with the film in my eyes.

I suppose I was always going to be won round by this, I grew up reading the Tintin books and what with the film being made by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson - two of my favourite film makers - I'd have been a fool to dismiss it.

Check the trailer below and let me know what you think

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment