ADS 468x60

Thursday 11 August 2011

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
They're back! And in a Christmas movie? Okay I'll go along with it since it's Harold and Kumar and they both rule.

The first trailer, well in fact, the first anything really, of the new Harold & Kumar film has been released and I've just watched it. And it looks like it could be great, minus the ridiculous, unneeded 3D elements.

You don't get any real sense of plot but just seeing these individual scenes made me laugh. I'm a big fan of the two stoners and get a really good feeling from this. Yes, even though its a Christmas movie and yes even though it looks like its specifically been filmed for 3D.

Oh and did I forget to mention that NPH is back? Sorry must have forgotten to mention that bit. Well HE'S BACK and rocking it like only NPH can. Awesome.

It's just a green band trailer for now but I think we can expect the red band one pretty soon.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment