ADS 468x60

Friday 19 August 2011

Texas Killing Fields Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
With some trailers I get an instant vibe as to whether or not I'll like the end product. Others I tend to immediately dismiss and write off, which is a weakness on my part I'm trying to overcome.

Then there are ones that simply sit in the middle and don't do anything for me at all. Texas Killing Fields is one of those.

I get a very strong Along Came A Spider and The Bone Collector vibe from this, which in themselves were very mediocre affairs.

Inspired by true events, the thriller follows a local homicide detective (Worthington) in a small Texan town and his partner, a transplanted cop from New York City (Dean Morgan) as they track a sadistic serial killer dumping his victims' mutilated bodies in a nearby marsh locals call "The Killing Fields."

The killer changes the game and begins hunting the detectives, teasing them with possible clues at the crime scenes while always remaining one step ahead. When a familiar local girl, Anne (Chloe Grace Moretz) goes missing the detectives find themselves in a race against time to find the killer and save her life.

Watch the trailer below to see what I mean.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment