ADS 468x60

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Like Crazy Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Many people think that when it comes to movies I survive on a diet of Action and Sci-Fi. Well yes, I admit these are my bread and butter but I do like to diversify and sometimes little films come along and capture my attention.

Like Crazy is one of these. A romantic, indie movie centralised on two main characters and their relationship.

It's won the coveted Grand Jury and Special Jury prize at the Sundance Film Festival so it has some creedance behind it. The synopsis is described thusly:

When a British college student (Felicity Jones) falls for her American classmate (Anton Yelchin) they embark on a passionate and life-changing journey only to be separated when she violates the terms of her visa.

I love the feel of this and how its been shot - I'm looking really looking forward to seeing this one.

Have a look and let me know what you think

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment