ADS 468x60

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Ripley Wants To Take On More Aliens?

www.tips-fb.com
I think during this interview Sigourney Weaver had her tongue firmly in cheek but never the less its been picked up and is being reported as news.

It looks like Weaver wants one more pop at the xenomorph's stating that she'd love to reprise Ellen Ripley. Hmmm not sure if I agree with you on this one.

She had this to say on arguably her most famous role:

I could definitely kick that alien's ass again,” Weaver says. “While I can't speak for them, I think for [20th Century] Fox, once you're 60, you're not going to be starring in an action movie.

“I think it's too bad that that's the case. I would have liked to do one last story where we go back to the planet, where Ripley's history is resolved. But I do feel like her story is unfinished.”

I do agree that Ripley failed to have the ending she deserved but do I want to see her on screen again? Possibly but it would have to be one hell of a script and film to do it any justice.

I think, for the best, the character is left where she is. I think Alien 3 gave her a decent end and Alien 4 was just one step too many.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment