ADS 468x60

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Angry Birds - The Movie?

www.tips-fb.com
I think this was only a matter of time right? The phenomenon that is Angry Birds is getting the big screen treatment. Really? I mean really?

I've never played the game so I can't really comment too much on if it can transfer to film but I know alot of people play the thing so I'm sure there'll be an audience for it.

Marvel Studios, who own the rights, are using phrases like this in their press release

"It’s a global thing that’s something I’ve never seen before. It will be exciting to expand [Angry Birds] within Hollywood"

and ...

"People are interacting with these characters six inches from them each time they play, and that creates an emotional connection…"

Emotional connection eh? Have you played the game before and experienced an emotional connection to the birds? If so then maybe your in a better position to comment on this story than me.....
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment