ADS 468x60

Thursday 21 July 2011

The Amazing Spiderman Teaser Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
So Batman had his teaser a few days ago and so not to be outdone Spiderman's trailer has now hit the web. Do you see what I did there?

It shows a fair bit more than The Dark Knight Rises yet still keeps a lot of things up its sleeve. Its a good trailer but I'm not sold on one bit of it.

Take a look at the trailer and I'll explain what I'm not sure on afterwards.



Right then here goes. The end Point Of View shot didn't really work for me, It felt a little bit more like a game than a movie. I've read several reviews of it and it would appear I'm in the minority here so I'm curious as to whether anyone on here feels the same way. Do you like it?

The rest feels right.  It has the dark tone I was hoping it would have and Andrew Garfield looks to be a perfect Peter Parker. I am interested however just how many POV scenes there's going to be in it.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment