ADS 468x60

Wednesday 29 June 2011

War Horse Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I've learnt to never underestimate a Steven Spielberg film. That name is synonymous with quality and as such even a story about a horse should raise interest.

That being said its hard for me to see anything of real interest in the trailer for the Berg's new film. I hate to say it but it does look slightly 'mumsy', as in "my mum will love this".

At its essence it seems to be a story of a young man and his relationship with Joey (the horse) colliding with the first World War. Looks like its going to be very sentimental and heart wrenching. For some.

Like I said this has to be given a chance just because Speilberg's made it but I'm really, really struggling to be drawn to anything about it. Okay the visuals, the visuals look stunning but there just needs to be more for me.

Check it out and let me know what you think

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment