ADS 468x60

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
It's catch up time so lets get on with it. The first, full trailer for Breaking Dawn is now online and for some reason embedded below.

I'm not sure why I keep posting this stuff but I've been told to broaden the interests of the blog to embrace all manners of readers so here it is.

Still that won't stop me ripping this to bits. Maybe I'm being hypocritical since I've never even watched one of these movies but judging from this, I'm not missing a great deal.

Looks like they've gone for your typical american soap opera storyline, the ones that get parodied all the time. Wedding, hurt suitor, cuddles in waterfalls and of course ... oh no... preggers! but who's is it?

The answer is, who cares. But if your someone who does then check the trailer.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment