ADS 468x60

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pacific Rim Lead Cast

www.tips-fb.com
I'll hazard a guess that a fair few of you reading this will not have heard of the upcoming Guillermo Del Toro Monster Movie Pacfic Rim. I hadn't.

I'll also place another sneaky wager that not many of you will have heard of Charlie Hunnam who looks to have signed on for the lead role. I hadn't.

Well it's the actors first real break through after starring in hit TV show Sons Of Anarchy (which I still need to start watching) and smaller parts in Children Of Men and Green Street.

The fact that Del Toro is doing a full on monster movie fills me with anticipation. I'm a big fan of his and unashamedly gobble up anything that has his name attach to it, which seems to be almost everything at the moment.

Here's hoping Del Toro is let loose to do whatever he wants with this and give us all a great monster movie that we deserve.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment