ADS 468x60

Thursday 5 May 2011

New Green Lantern Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I really don't have much more time for this to be honest. The Green Lantern looks laughable. The stories I've published haven't had any comments or interest and I think everyone agrees.

Cringe worthy CGI, a completely miscast Ryan Reynolds and a villain who looks like one of the guys out of the old Tefal adverts. Awful. Just awful.

The latest trailer's just come out and it doesn't do anything to change my opinion that this is garbage of the highest and most expensive kind. The fact that they seem to release one every other week says to me that they're desperate to win over people. It's not working.

Unless there is interest in this I'll be ignoring it until it's released because lets face it, this will bomb, and bomb big time.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment