ADS 468x60

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Ferrell And Wahlberg Reunite For Turkey Bowl

www.tips-fb.com
The Other Guys may well have been a decent comedy, but I wasn't expecting the two leads Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg to team up again anytime soon. Wrong.

They've both signed on for Turkey Bowl a tale of two rival American Football captains from obessed towns who face off against each other for bragging rights.

Nothing more on the story or characters but Alex Baldwin is set to play Wahlberg's dad. Ferrell and McKay will not be writing this, as they did on The Other Guys, but merely producing.

I did like The Other Guys but don't rate it anywhere near Anchorman or Stepbrothers, and neither should you if you know what's good for you. Sorry, still raging over that last post.

I do love Ferrell and his style of humour and think Wahlberg does great comedy (see The Happening - I jest, I jest! But seriously, see it) so it'll be interesting to see if they can bounce of each other as rivals. I suspect the stakes may be raised for this and Ferrell let off the leash a little more than The Other Guys.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment