ADS 468x60

Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Adventures Of Tintin Trailer + Posters

www.tips-fb.com
The wait is over. Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson's tintin finally has a teaser trailer out and at last we get a look and feel of the film.

Is it me or does everything seem really, really slow? Maybe it's done on purpose to give it that dramatic effect, but to me it seems a little, dare I say, juddery.

I don't expect the final product to be poor, there's far too much talent at the helm for that to happen, but I do feel slightly underwhelmed by it. Saying that I do like the atmospheric feel of it and the slightly dark undertones.

Yes I know I'm doing it again, being overly critical of a teaser which is meant to leave you guessing and wanting more, but I'm just not entirely sure at the moment. I'm expecting too much at this point, I know that, so I'll leave it be and let you watch the trailer.

Let me know what you think ...



Oh and here's two new posters that have been released. Nearly forgot about those ...


Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment