ADS 468x60

Tuesday 3 May 2011

30 Minutes Or Less Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Here's another trailer that seems to have passed me by and for the life of me I have no idea how I missed it.

For starters it has Danny Mcbride (comedy genius), Jesse Eisenberg (brilliant) and Aziz Ansari (hilarious) cast which automatically should alert anyone's 'good film' radar.

The plots sounds equally brilliant, two criminals kidnap a pizza delivery boy, strap a bomb to his chest and force him rob a bank. All within eight hours. An this is a comedy. Think Harold and Kumar but with a bit more edge.

The trailer shows exactly what how the film should play out and the style of the comedy we can expect. It's coming from the director behind Zombieland and a host of Funny Or Die segments so expectations are high for me on this one.

Trailer below Yo!

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment