ADS 468x60

Thursday 7 April 2011

Deschain Locked In?

www.tips-fb.com
Well it looks like we can finally put this to bed and look forward to a heap load more casting news as Javier Bardem has signed on for the the role of Roland Deschain in Ron Howards Dark Tower series.

I've posted several stories surrounding this particular character as I know the site has quite a large number of Dark Tower fans so I'm sure they'll be looking forward to the next round of rumours.

Bardem has apparently been Howard's number one choice from the start and now that he's got his man he'll be able to start casting around him.

As I've stated previously I haven't read any of the books so know next to nothing about this so what do you, the loyal fans, think? Have any ideas for other characters and who should play them and are you happy with Bardem being cast in the lead?

Discuss.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment