ADS 468x60

Monday 7 February 2011

Superbowl TV Spots

www.tips-fb.com
The Superbowl half time show is packed with exclusive thirty second TV spots for the up and coming movies of 2011. This year it featured Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, Captain America, Thor, Super 8, Fast Five, Kung Fu Panda 2, Cowboys & Aliens, Battle LA and Rango.

Check them all out by click the link below.





Super 8

Looks great and feels very nostalgic (kids on BMX's!!). Anything with Spielberg's name on it demands viewing.



Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
If you liked the first two, then you'll probably like this. Nothing new here.



Captain America
This could actually work, doesn't look silly and feels quite realistic.



Thor
Not entirely sold on this one.



Fast Five
There's an audience for this stuff. I'm not it.



Battle Los Angeles
I'm still looking forward to this. An intelligent alien invasion movie? Yes please.



Kung Fu Panda 2
I liked the first one, this looks like it could be fun too. Not sure about the 'we will wok you' tag though.



Rango
I'm intrigued by this. Nothing I've seen so far has waned my interest.



Cowboys & Aliens
I want to see this. Now.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment