ADS 468x60

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Submarine Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
The first trailer for Richard Ayoade's Submarine is now available below. Lucky, lucky you.

Submarine is the the coming of age story of Oliver Tate, struggling to keep his parents together and trying to woo  a girl he's besotted with. The film is drenched in Indie and looks amazing, not to mention that it has Paddy Considine in it, with a mullet no less!

I'm a big fan of Ayoade, Gareth Marenghi's Darkplace, The Mighty Boosh, Snuff Box and Man To Man With Dean Learner all great, original comedy. Surprisingly though I've never warmed to The IT Crowd, not sure why it is it just didn't seem all that funny to me (maybe its working in that environment).

Its my first look at the film and I have to say I'm really looking forward to it, its the kind of thing that I love and think this could be a highlight of the year.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment