ADS 468x60

Friday 18 February 2011

Kaihoro Times - A New Direction ... Kinda

www.tips-fb.com
Those of you who are regular visitors to the site, and god bless all five of you, will hopefully notice that recently my writing style and sbustance has changed slightly. There's a reason for this, not a good one, but a reason none the less.

I've been reviewing the site and the stories that I've posted previously and noticed that I've been trying to write and sound like every other film site out there. I've been styling my scrawl around a generic audience and treating the site as though hundreds of people visit. This isn't the case and I need to change that and realise that the people who visit are my friends, people who know me, people who expect me to write like me. Does that make sense?

This does not include the reviews. The reviews are written directly from my perspective and is not derivative from any other place but my brain. I know I'm no literary scholar but I hope the reviews are enjoyable and entraining enough to keep you coming back and reading. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd like to think that your not expecting the Shakespearean Barry Norman equivalent here.

Well I'm endeavouring to change this from here on in. I'm still going to be posting stories, reviews and all the other random nonsense but will be writing it directly from my perspective. You all know me, you know what I'm like and to be frank you all deserve better than the generic, bland stuff I've been writing before.

Hopefully this new style will make the site a little more engaging and enjoyable. I guess we'll find out in time.
Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Dave The Boy said...

I think your style is a good one mate but bringing your individuality to it will definitely give it it's own voice.

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment