ADS 468x60

Monday 21 February 2011

Apollo 18 Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I am officially loving the look of this trailer. Yes I know its the 'found footage' thing all over again but this feels more different, I don't know if its that fact that its on the Moon and feels more detached but I'm genuinely looking forward to this.

It seems to be that there's a reason we never went back to the moon - its because there's Aliens up there!
Sounds daft but the trailer makes up for this in its depiction of  'real life' space exploration. Small, confined, claustrophobic environments, clumsy, large space suits that restrict movement. Could all add up to something quite good, well that's what I think anyway.

Take a look and see for yourself

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Canny said...

This has the potential to be cack but I really hope it delivers as the potential for some amazing moon sets in 1080p is massive. Really looking forward to it.

Post a Comment