ADS 468x60

Thursday 18 August 2011

Trespass Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
Say what you will about Nicolas Cage, he's at least prolific and so here's yet another film starring the man himself. I'm pretty sure if you check carefully he's in everything at the moment.

Well this one looks to be different from his normal bland action fare and pits him, his wife Nicole Kidman and daughter up against a gang of robbers who are after something in their house.

A fairly formulaic description that maybe but the trailer seems to outline a very different movie to what most would expect. I predict twists a-plenty here.

I like Nicolas Cage and I like Nicole Kidman but they've both made their fair amount of rubbish. When they're good, they're very good, but when they're bad, well The Stepford Wives and The Wicker Man remake tells you all you need to know.

Trailer below - let me know what you think.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment