ADS 468x60

Thursday 4 August 2011

The Darkest Hour Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
I've said before that I'm a sucker for a good alien invasion movie so when I found out about the trailer for The Darkest Hour I made a bee-line to watch it.

The results? It looks tremendous. I love the fact that this has some intelligence behind it as well as good old fashioned action sequences.

This is one I'm keeping my eye on and based on this first trailer my expectations have been set very high. The Darkest Hour - try not to disappoint.

Synposis: The Darkest Hour is the story of five young people who find themselves stranded in Moscow, fighting to survive in the wake of a devastating alien attack. The 3D thriller highlights the classic beauty of Moscow alongside mind-blowing special effects.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment