ADS 468x60

Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Thing Poster

www.tips-fb.com
Really liking the look of this one. A new poster for The Thing has been released and it looks horrifyingly brilliant. I love the nod to the original as well as that tagline.

I know this isn't strictly a remake (its the story of the Norwegian camp from the first movie) but I've still got to hold it up to the original. Tough gig.

I've only seen a boot leg trailer for this so far which did give lots of nods to the original but I do admire them trying to link into the first film rather than doing an out and out remake with the same iconic characters.

I think I like this idea so much because I see it as an addition to the original rather than a replacement. If they'd taken the easy remake route I doubt I'd be this enthusiastic about it but that being said they still have alot to live up to.

Here's hoping they succeed.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment