ADS 468x60

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Evil Dead Reboot / Remake

www.tips-fb.com
A little confusing this one. There seems to be two Evil Dead projects in the works so far, a reboot of the original and a remake being classed as Evil Dead 4. Confusing.

Well the reboot looks to have a director on board and Federico Alvarez be his name. No me neither, in fact he's yet to direct a movie, just a couple of shorts.

I like that idea, a first timer rebooting Evil Dead as his first project sounds very similar to Sam Raimi working on the original back in the day. In a similar tone its set to be low budget with an indie vibe. All good noises being made about this one.

The remake however seems to be touted as ED4 (not sure why they're classing it as a remake) and has been muted for a while. I've not bothered reporting on it before as there's not being anything solid to go on but yesterday Bruce Campbell himself tweeted the following:

“Believe in the remake, dawg! The project is real. In the works. Cool as hell. Scary as hell.”

Interesting stuff and believe me when I say that I'll be keeping a very close on eye on these.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment