ADS 468x60

Thursday 12 May 2011

Horrible Bosses Trailer

www.tips-fb.com
The Horrible Bosses trailer is officially the funniest thing I've seen this year so far. The fact that it stars Jennifer Aniston makes this fact even more astounding.

Don't worry this isn't a Rom-Com, you can be excused for thinking that since Aniston stars. What this actually looks like is a laugh a minute, brilliant, dead pan comedy of the highest calibre.

I know that this is just a trailer and I don't want to big it up too much but seriously, if you can't watch this and at least raise a couple of chuckles throughout, go check your pulse and make sure your not dead. I mean anything that stars Kevin Spacey is a must watch and Colin Farrell made to look bald and ugly? C'mon that's got to interest you.

I'd not heard anything about this before this morning and after seeing the trailer this now becomes one of my must see films of the year. Check it out and let me know if you agree.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment