ADS 468x60

Friday 18 March 2011

Darren Aronofsky Is Not Directing The Wolverine

www.tips-fb.com
Hugh Jackman will have to find another director for his new Wolverine movie as news has broken that Darren Aronofsky has left the production. Dang.

I haven't see the first Wolverine movie but I have heard it was pretty rubbish. Aronofsky however brought some credibility to the thing but now he's left its going to be an uphill struggle to get someone on par.

Here's what he had to say on leaving

“I was not comfortable being away from my family for that length of time. I am sad that I won’t be able to see the project through, as it is a terrific script and I was very much looking forward to working with my friend, Hugh Jackman, again,”

So it seems its down to missing his family, which if true, if fair enough. As a family man myself I understand reasons behind putting them first, but surely he must know how long it takes to make a movie or had some idea anyway?

Hey ho, let's see who they can get the replace him, I'm betting on someone cheap and easy like McG.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment